Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lamp re-do

Both kids rooms have small table lamps for midnight bathroom trips and drink runs. But like most lamps in my house their shades were boring white and beige. Yawn!! So I took to remaking the boring lampshades and find myself one step closer to completing the girls room and then being able to shift my focus to Aden's bedroom, which actually may become Aden and Owen's bedroom...I'll leave that for another day.

Now that project move Sophie into Abby's room is a success, I want to continue to put the finishing touches on their bedroom so I can move on to decorating Aden's room.

When it came to re-doing the lamp shades I feel more satisfied with the girls shade than I do Aden's. I completed Abby and Sophie's lamp with a clear color theme in mind, keeping with the "Romantic Blue theme" as Abby calls it.

With Aden's lamp shade however I'm not as happy with the results, but I feel like I have time to tweak it or completely start over when I move on to his room. Was his lamp an attempt to make him feel like I am dividing attention and time equally to both rooms? Perhaps. Poor kid. I will get to it.


2 comments:

  1. Cigarette Cigarettes Free Shipping and delivery

    Ted bets the complete heating allowance plan for the year around the King of the particular Sheep competition about Chris Marlboro Cigarettes Size, a sheep who's won several times which is considered a positive thing. Unfortunately, Chris has heard rumours of a sheep-eating beast and also isn't feeling in any way himself Cheap Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online. Chris's operator, Fargo Boyle, begs Ted to aid return Chris to be able to his old do it yourself. After a few days, Ted has efficiently returned Chris's character. However, Ted finds out there that Fargo Boyle set up for Chris being frightened by the beast so that you can increase the meagre odds for sale for his triumph. On the day with the competition, Ted makes any dramatic scene and exposes the complete plot. The two priests abandon and Ted will be left kicking themselves when Dougal highlights that, by acquiring Chris disqualified Cheap Cigarettes Nearby Cheap Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, Ted has misplaced the bet and then the heating allowance funds.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.