Monday, February 14, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you're going out tonight with someone you love and not even having to think of cooking!!

I'm not going to be so lucky. I will be cooking, but I'll be spending the evening with Chris and my OBGYN, so it will be somewhat enjoyable. That is, as long as Chris remembers to tell me I look pretty and the Doc tells me "It won't be long now Mrs. Izzo!"

I'm shifting to an easy routine this week. I'm entering week 38 of pregnancy and I'm finding myself very tired and run down, not to mention barely able to walk up right like a Homo sapien. Yes, I somewhat resemble an ape these days, slightly hunched over and holding my belly for extra support.

So, this week we're going to take it down a notch. I'm planning easier, faster meals (that require less standing) compared to the more adventurous meals I tend to make for the family. I'm going to TRY to take it easy this week. I'm selecting for you six fast and easy recipes to help you through your week.

Have a very romantic day and if you hate Valentine's Day, look forward to next Monday...it's Presidents Day...killer sales!!

 1. Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken











2. Slow Cooker Taco Soup (You have to wait a long time for it to cook, but it is super fast  and easy to prepare!!)





3. Spaghetti and Meatballs -consider making your own meat balls instead of buying those salty processed balls at the store! It's fun and they taste like real meat, but if you're really not up for it buy a bag of balls...go ahead, no one's looking!





4. Greek Pasta with Tomatoes and Beans








5. Grilled Chicken Panini








6. Bow Ties in Beef Blush Sauce

2 comments:

  1. the slow cooker taco soup looks great!! hope you are feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as there are search engines, content will have to remain optimised for them. As search engines become more "human", backdoor tactics and deceptive methods will large numbers of become obsolete - and that's a good thing for us every. sem seo services
    If someone is seeking the finest auto transport rates available, then the affected individual must know about the several alternatives. cell phones crazy
    There are really as many variety of travelers as there are people. Here we take a tongue-in-cheek look at the various common types of people. the texas lawyer
    Most people hate laws since laws always restrict the freedom of persons. In reality laws are like human beings who can be ones own friend, enemy, guide and servant. Read this article to know small establishments of law. oresky law
    The process leading up to a transaction online is likely the most critical to a shopping cart's success. If the buying operation causes frustration, confusion or insecurity, the user is likely to abandon the shopping cart, never to return again. top auto mag

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.